Dedicated Delivery Center
Horizon coordinates with its clients to invest in extending their IT environments offshore, transitioning the business knowledge to the teams, setting up effective communication and security systems and integrating our development processes with theirs. This ensures that the offshore team is an efficient and seamless extension of the development facilities at the client site. Horizon' pool of back-up resources can be used to augment the team for steady ramp-up as per required schedule.
Horizon' centers with dedicated facilities offer advantages to clients which are long term in nature. DDC’s reduce the TCO and are highly productive development centers.
Horizon offers its proprietary methodology or can follow client's methodology as per the specific requirement. Regular status and other reports covering metrics data are provided to the client for monitoring and decision-making.
Horizon Dedicated Delivery Center operates with a pre defined and mutually agreed Service Level Agreement (SLAs) in place. These SLAs are periodically reviewed and revised, if needed, to ensure adequate compliance with changing business requirements.
Advantages of Horizon DDC:
- Horizon clients access state-of-the-art development facilities with skilled resources and offer a seamless extension to their existing development facility
- Our DDC model offers total freedom to propagate client's own corporate procedures, systems and management techniques at the DDC
- Time zone difference can be exploited to speed-up the development time. A 24-Hour cycle, if required can be offered that will speed-up support / development cycle
- Significant cost saving on infrastructure and manpower costs
- Ramp up/ downsize resource at relative short notice